Pechant Telec is a leading IT service and solutions provider, servicing businesses of all sizes, from small to medium and large corporate enterprises. We pride ourselves on quality service, dependable results and reliable fast responses when support is required.
1. Contribute to the development, and implementation of the company’s vision and strategy
2. Conduct market research and develop new strategies to aid in growing the company’s revenue
3. Develop in-depth knowledge about new business trends and advise the company of such prospects
4. Responsible for healthy customer relations through prompt response to clients’ queries
5. Ensure internal control systems are well implemented to mitigate risks and lead to acceptable audit rating
6. Writing quality business proposals to attract new customers
Qualifications: Education/ Knowledge
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT course
2. Demonstrate outstanding professional competence in sales and marketing
3. Must be results-driven and high ability to close a sale on the first attempt
4. High standards of integrity and honesty
5. Knowledge of digital marketing is an added advantage
So.. We told you we offer some great benefits, right?! Below, we detail what they are…
Our company prides itself on great service, not only to our clients, but also to our team members, you are the heart of the company, and we promise to provide a supportive, diverse and dynamic working environment for you.
We also know your personal time is important, that is why we offer 21 days paid annual leave per year.
Want to prosper? Pechant is the place to do it! We set aside an annual budget dedicated to the training, development and betterment of our staff, so if you want to progress into programming or management position, we will help you achieve your career goals through our internal and external training and certification programs.
We want all of our employee’s to be happy, and love coming to work, we are currently working on some employee incentives and would love input from new team members, in the works so far, we have free coffee on a Friday, and quarterly performance bonuses! We would love to hear what would make YOUR life easier and welcome suggestions for the employee incentives scheme!