Pechant Telec is a leading IT service and solutions provider, servicing businesses of all sizes, from small to medium and large corporate enterprises. We pride ourselves on quality service, dependable results and reliable fast responses when support is required.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, tech savvy and customer focused Enterprise System Engineer to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in network engineering, preferably with a networking certification, along with outstanding customer service skills and strong problem-solving abilities.
The Enterprise System Developer will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, documentation, and deployment of the Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. Apart from strong technical skills, the System Developer must possess good interpersonal skills as he/she will partner with business analysts, end users, and IT personnel to create and implement end to end solutions. You will work under the direction of the Strategic Projects and Initiatives Lead to ensure the successful implementation of the solution. You will be responsible for system configuration as well as building and maintaining custom features.
- System configuration and Implementation of custom modules/extensions/capabilities on the Workforce Management solution
- Create and maintain system documentation and technical process flows
- Own the data life cycle management of the workforce management tool and overall data architecture of the Enterprise resource planning system
- Oversee Enterprise resource planning systemgovernance which includes:
- Data standards
- Data pipelines
- PI connections and Integrations
- User access rights
- Reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with IT on defining the capabilities and driving the implementation of the required Workforce management infrastructure
- Ensure optimal and consistent availability and data quality of the ERP tool.
- Be the go-to person for integrations between enterprise tools e.g; Salesforce, Odoo, zappier etc.
- Will liaise with the vendor teams for escalations and other relevant situations that require technical support from the vendor.
- Point of escalation for system gaps, access, and other issues for Global Service Delivery functions.
- Liaise with the Director of Information Security and other Information Security stakeholders to ensure proper security setup for the ERP platform.
Minimum Technical Qualifications
- 3+ years of overall IT or programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field of Study
- Technical expertise in system administration, configuration and additional custom feature development
- Experience in working with Enterprise SaaS platforms
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases – Bigquery, AWS, Postgres is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of data pipelining tools such as Hevo, Stitch data, Pentaho
- Experience with transformation tools such as DataForm, and Database Tools (DBT).